Remington is now following in the footsteps of T3 and have released their first tourmaline-coated hair straightener, for 3x the protection. It's called the Remington 3x Protection Sleek and Curl S1031.
Cost: £44.99, which is roughly 64 euros.
What it is:
- A slim digital straightener that can also create sleek curls.
- Digital LCD control 100 - 205 degrees C.
- Ridges on product allow for easy curling.
- Teflon(R)/Ceramic/Tourmaline coated plates for ultra smooth styling.
- Tourmaline ionic conditioning.
- Includes heat protection suede box and pouch.
- 'Curl Secrets' DVD.
- 3 year guarantee.
I bet you guys can guess what I'll be asking for Christmas! ~_^